Your support of the Campaign to Mpower Families has helped us to achieve the following:
- Expanded access to early childhood education with the opening of the Addison Early Childhood Center and Bensenville Parent Child Centers in DuPage County.
- Implement state-of-the-art technology upgrades that have improved program efficiencies.
- Made crucial building improvements to multiple community centers, ensuring our centers remain warm and inviting places for the families we serve.
- Launched Communities Partnering 4 Peace (CP4P), a collaboration among 15 community-based organizations that is reducing gun violence in 22 of Chicago’s highest risk neighborhoods.
- Expanded program capacity and reach, thanks to significant program-based investments in the Campaign. Metropolitan now serves 93,000 clients each year, an increase of nearly 50 percent over the last six years.
It starts with you. Who will you Mpower?