Your support of the Campaign to Mpower Families has helped us to achieve the following:
- Expanded access to early childhood education with the opening of the Addison Early Childhood Center and Bensenville Parent Child Centers in DuPage County.
- Implement state-of-the-art technology upgrades that have improved program efficiencies.
- Made crucial building improvements to multiple community centers, ensuring our centers remain warm and inviting places for the families we serve.
- Launched Communities Partnering 4 Peace (CP4P), a collaboration among 15 community-based organizations that is reducing gun violence in 22 of Chicago’s highest risk neighborhoods.
- Expanded program capacity and reach, thanks to significant program-based investments in the Campaign. Metropolitan now serves 93,000 clients each year, an increase of nearly 50 percent over the last six years.